fredag 5 november 2010

Filmfredag: En vecka utan Facebook


Cabinstreet - En vecka utan Facebook from Cabinstreet on Vimeo.
Varje vecka intervjuar Miss Minimalist sk. "Real Life Minimalist". I veckan intervjuades R. S. (som bloggar på The Suburban Minimalist). Hon bestämde sig för att stänga sitt FB-konto permanent.
I finally closed my Facebook account. I decided that I would prefer to tend to the relationships that meant the most and leave the more superficial ones behind. Before I left, I let all my “friends” know that I would be leaving, and I gave everyone my e-mail address. A handful of people responded, wanting to keep in touch outside of FB. PAYOFF: For me, FB made me more narcissistic than I’d like. Call it user-error, I became preoccupied with writing witty status updates and taking photos that showcased the best parts of my life. I’m convinced that some precious moments were lost because I would have to whip out the camera and say, “Wait! I have to get this on Facebook!” Absent the self-centered desire to impress, I now just live the moment.
Att stänga kontot helt känns lite drastiskt, jag tror att jag börjar med att prova en helg utan Facebook vilket passar bra eftersom jag kommer att befinna mig på resande fot...

P.S Inan du stänger ditt konto - gå in och titta på Köpstoppsbloggens Facebooksida :-)

1 kommentar:

  1. Kul film och den fick mig att tänka till. Vad är det vi håller på med egentligen. Vi bör använda tiden till något bättre.

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin